Tuesday 22 May 2012

2nd Generation

Must say my thankfulness - Alhamdullillah - to Allah SWT for the greatest gift He has given to our family.  My wife and I, now, have a 2nd generation in our family lineage - a grandson.  My son and his wife are blessed with their first son.


I can't help but keep peeping...



My daughter-in-law has given birth to Muhammad Ikram Harraz Bin Muhammad Hafiz on 14 March 2012, 10.30 AM.


Ifat's mother congratulating her daughter
while my wife looks on..


I never knew it was such a blissful occasion till that day.  Perhaps, I was the first to peep into the nursery to catch a glimpse of this bundle of joy and  how he looked like...


This photo remains a secret until  60 days later..  
They says, during confinement, we must not publish any 
image of the newborn... 
Don't the exact reason but we abide




The proud parent, Hafiz & Ifat

Lots of smiling faces that day...

Smiles unlimited...

...and of course the proud Mama Atein 
trying or practicing to hold her nephew 
for the time



No comments:

Post a Comment