Saturday 31 March 2012

Extremely modified

Extremely modified...  
All for the wrong reasons. (my God).
There'll come a day when these people will regret for what they have done to their beautiful, complete and perfect God's gift bodies...


She will definitely discover it's hard to find a suitable husband...
or rather mate 
(even a tiger will run off with its dear life, with tail in between its legs!)


There's no return... have to live with it!

My God...! "A total transformation with no added value!"
What can I say...

I believe this woman used to be a beautiful lady...

Another beautiful lady but now?

God's greatest creation is man... but this guy wants to be a leopard!

What more can I say...! 

Love Pain?
"Bullshit"! 
There can't be and will never be, such phrase as love of pain!

He wants to be a reptile! 
Don't you think he's being ungrateful  after God has created him as perfect human!

Oh boy!  She looked more like a zombie clown to me!

... and he always wanted to be an octopus!

You can call this an art, being creative, some extraordinary feat or whatever...
...still, to me, he's ugly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment